Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Surprised!

Music listening to: New Day by Paula Abdul

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up at 5:00am as well to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and a small salad and a smoothie is in order for later in the day. I woke up during the night from a weird dream that I was having but it did not take long for me to drift back to sleep.

    I have to run a quick errand this morning out on the air base. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We are wishing Bobby a speedy recovery because he has been under the weather for a couple of days.

    Well, I had better get this party started. Have a great Tricky Tuesday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Jane and John, how are you?

Bobby , how are you feeling?

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Liz, how are you doing?

1 comment:

bobby said...

I wish my serve on the tennis court has as much power behind it as my sneezes and I wish I could run across the court as fast as my nose is going...ThankS For Th Well -wisheS.....Time To Hit the medicine cabinet

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...