Monday, March 17, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Relaxed, Rummied!

Music listening to: Love Shack by the B-52's

   It's St. Patty's Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and I had a hot crossed bun to go along with it. Delicious! Will you be wearing green today? We will for sure.

   Elise and I will be gathering items for our upcoming overnight camping trip to the mountains that will take place on Friday after the "Marathon Bridge" game. it is something about camping that is so relaxing. We will be joined by our dear friend Sheila. It is going to be great!

   Only a few more days left and "365 Days With Elise" will be completed. A whole year into the life of my Elise. I will be sending out the answers to last weeks questions from my course. I will also send out some info about tomorrow's lecture as well.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great St. Paddy's Day!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet, have a good one.

Jane and John, how are you?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Monna, have a great week.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...