Monday, March 31, 2014

Sup?

Sup?

How is your morning going so far? Well it is going nicely here in Central Tucson so far.

I just finished placing two pair of Custom Dress Cowboy Boots on Ebay. So I am looking forward to see it will go with these items on auction.

I am working on "365 Days With Elise" and it will be completed tonight when Elise hits the sheets to call it a night. I want to thank everyone who has helped with this task by sending me tidbits and photos of Elise throughout the year. I really appreciated it!

Well, here is a brief bit about our stay-cation in Gold Canyon with Elaine.

Elaine welcome Elise, Bobby, and myself into her home and we had a fantastic time. We had a "Mahjonng" fest that was so much fun. Can you believe that I did not win one game? I was trying to play hard hands with no luck at all. Everyone else did win.

Elaine is a wonderful hostess. She prepared some fantastic meals and she even prepared a nice smoothie for me. As some of you may know that Elaine was one of my girlfriends but I fell buy the wayside a while back. Elaine is very smart, and she is very easy on the eyes, (eye candy) let me tell you and she can rock a pair a jeans, smile!

So Lila, Sheila, Jane, don't come after me with a club, OK? I know where my biscuits are whipped up, baked and buttered at, right Elise? Can you feel me? Just keeping it real is all!

We had a grand time at the Golf Club watching our "Wildcats'" play basketball and the food there was delicious. 

We enjoyed our evening in Phoenix at the "Murder Mystery Dinner". The show was excellent and the food was pretty good as well.

On our way home we stopped to visit with JT in Chandler. He is doing very well and he is here in Tucson visiting his mom. He will visit with Elise and I tomorrow before he heads back to Chandler.

Here are a few pics from our stay in Gold Canyon. Thank you so very much Elaine!



Bobby checking out the menu at the Club

Bobby blowing up his bed.

Bobby chillin'

Bobby's dinner at the Club

Elaine at the Club

Major eye-candy right?

Elaine in the kitchen



Elaine's pizza at the Club

View from Elaine's patio window

Elaine and Elise in the cucina!


Elise relaxing

Oops a Arizona Salute

Elise enjoying a book


Elise's dinner at the Club

The Club hotel

Club entrance


Elaine and Bobby at the Mystery Dinner

Mystery Dinner

Bobby called on stage at the Mystery Dinner


My dinner at the Club

JT playing a game of Horse at his mom's house.







1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looks like JT is doing really well. Hallelujah!

Looks like you had fun too.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...