Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: A Man Called Uve a Book on CD!
Buon Sabato! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is the last of the Geisha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.
My playmate has prepped a new rock for painting. I have started a new rock and here are the two rocks out in the hood. Enjoy!
My shorty will be walking the mall this morning and I am sure that she will get her froyo fix.
We will be watching our "Wildcats" play football this evening. Go Cats!
We enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parilla Suiza" last night. The meal and the margaritas were spot on.
After Happy Hour we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play " The Comedy of Errors" by William Shakespeare. This was a modern adaptation and it was fantastic. We recommend this one for sure. Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (freddo). It is a bit (freddo) in the Man Cave this morning. How is the temperature at your house fidanzata?
Ciao...Jessie con Elise










2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei occupato oggi?
"La fortuna aiuta gli audaci".
Virgil
Ah. Ecco perché stavi facendo breakdance. Scommetto che ti ha scaldato!
"Inizia, sii audace e osa essere saggio." — Orazio
Post a Comment