Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Star Island a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in the "Old Pueblo". Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Costa Rica Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any errands to take care of this today.

My playmate will be going to "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. After that she will hit the pool. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My shorty will start a new one soon.



My playmate will be hosting her writing group here today. I will make sure that hot coffee is available.

My dinner from "Gusto Osteria" was really good. My shorty brought back a nice "Caeser Salad".

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous and I will be back in the (cucina) burning stuff up. Today’s fare will be “Jack Daniels Pulled Pork”. My Sous Chef will select the proper side and libation to go with the meal. Ya Mon’.

I did a recheck of our upcoming "Midwest Trip". It is coming up fast. We are really looking forward to it.

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (tutto).  I hope that (tutto) is going to go well today. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Vedremo piu pioggia oggi?

"Quando non hai soldi, devi avere un atteggiamento".
Richard Pryor

Loraine said...

Niente drammi, niente emergenze. Va tutto bene.

"Non dirmi quali sono le tue priorità. Mostrami dove spendi il tuo denaro e ti dirò quali sono." — James W. Frick

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Star Island a Book on CD! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It...