Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD!
Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? It is a nice, rainy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today? The coffee is a good Costa Rica Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.
Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any errands to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.
Here is my playmates latest rock. Enjoy! I will start a new rock today.
My shorty has a doctor's appointment this morning. I am sure that she will walk the mall and get her froyo fix. She will be attending her weekly (bridge) game this afternoon.
This evening my playmate will be meeting up with one of her book clubs at "Gusto Osteria". I will place my order for my dinner as well.
Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (intontito). I woke up this morning a bit (intontito). Maybe the rain caused it fidanzata.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Ha piovuto?
"E una delle mie fonti di felicita non desiderare mai di conoscere gli affari altrui".
Dolly Madison
Le mattine nuvolose mi fanno venire voglia di rannicchiarmi a letto.
"Le grandi menti discutono di idee, le menti medie discutono di eventi, le menti piccole discutono di persone." — Eleanor Roosevelt
Post a Comment