Monday, September 28, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Spanked!

Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be grinding up some "Costa Rican" coffee today.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to run today. I asked her to play some 'Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My playmate is working on a new one.



Well, last night's "Rumi Kube Fest" that was hosted by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo was very painful for me. Yes, I got spanked big time last night. Pow, Pow, Ouch! Shoo Shoo and Mia Moglie made my (bum) heat up. They loved it. I had a hard time sitting in the car on the way home. Yes, they (lit) me up.

We dined on Sandwiches and Salad from "Beyond Bread". The secret weapon was deployed, and it hit Shoo Shoo nicely and I knew that I had her beat, but it did not work that way. We had a wonderful dessert. We enjoyed Tiramisu. Thank you for a great evening girlfriend.



My playmate will be getting her froyo fix for sure and she has a doctor's appointment.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Bacio). After my spanking last night, I got a (Bacio) from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo to make it all better. That works for me, but you know that fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che succede questo lunedi?

"La qualita, non la longevita, della propria vita e cio che e importante".
Martin Luther King Jr.

Loraine said...

Il coraggio è la prima delle qualità umane, perché è la qualità che garantisce le altre.
Aristotele

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Spanked! Music listening to: Star Island a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, cle...