Saturday, September 12, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content! Victorious!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!   How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to a busy one. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.



$50.00 a pound

My playmate completed her latest "Covid" puzzle. It was a hard one.





Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!




Today is Chefs Day. I will be firing up the "Crock Pot".  The fare will be for tomorrow. It will be a pot of "Pinto Beans with Ham. My Sous will prepare some Cornbread to go with the meal. I love "Soul Food". Do you hear what I am saying? smile!

I will be running an errand for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this morning out on the airbase. 

I also need to make a trip over to the "Cheesecake Factory" today as well.

I will be setting up for the "Wizard Fest" in a bit. Beware fidanzata!

We will be meeting up with my fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Jay this evening at "PF Changs" for dinner. After that we will meet up here for a "Wizard Fest" and a good spanking.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (E stato confermato). Yes, (E stato confermato), that there will be some spanking going on this evening. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo piu tardi.

"Per iniziare, inizio".
William Wordsworth

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Victorious! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Sabato!   How are you doing...