Monday, September 14, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Midnight Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any errands to run today.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Here is Elise's latest rock creation. I will be working on a new rock today.



We enjoyed our Chef Day dinner yesterday. It was very good and filling.


13 SEPT CHEF DAY PLATED



13 SEPT CHEF DAY PLATED 2

We will be dining at "Redbird Scratch Kitchen" this evening. We will have an early dinner with our daughter Tangye. It will be good to see her.

I made a reservation for this Friday at "Kingfisher". We will be joined by my cognata. After dinner we will make our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "In the Next Room or the Vibrator Play". Should be interesting and good.

We will be watching our Chiefs play football this evening. Let's get it done!

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.



QUOTE OF THE DAY

Today's challenge phrase is (Tocca a me). Yes, (Tocca a me), to give out a spanking. Don't you agree fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?


Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Midnight Special! Rummied! Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book...