Thursday, September 3, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in Tucson.

We just got back from having breakfast at "Gus Balons". I only at a small portion of my breakfast this morning. My appetite is on a vacation for some reason.

We were informed by one of the wait staff that one of our rocks now resides in England. Wow, that is great news. Here is that rock.



My playmate is at her hair appointment. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix while she is out and about.


 

My plans for today are shot because I am still not feeling my best. I slept for nine and a half hours last night. A rare feat for me at home. This usually happens when we are away on a trip or staycation.

I am going to take it slow and easy today. I will get back to working on my latest rock creation. No (Core) workout for me today.

I am dealing with a bout of (Gout) so I am going to stay off my feet as much as I can. This means that my Uric Acid level is elevated. It is very painful let me tell you.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Non mi sento bene). I hope that you feel ok fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it".
Jimmy Dean

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you do...