Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: NFL Football Games!
Buon Domenica! How are you doing? It is a nice, hot, sunny, morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever. Fidanzata, I had a Pork Chop for breakfast.
I visited my girlfriend Shoo Shoo after breakfast to install her printer ink. Always a pleasure to see her, and she was happy to see me.
I also stopped at Verizon to pay our bill. The wanted to know if I wanted to pre order the new iPhone. I declined at $2000 per phone. The tin cans that we are using are fantastic, smile!
The installers showed up to install our new mattress and haul away the old one. This one is a Puffy Queen Size.
I am listening to NFL Football right now, and we will be watching them all day long. Let's get it done Detroit Lions today.
Well, our evening at PF Changs was loads of fun and very filling. We were joined by my fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Brother Jay.
After PF Changs we made our way back to the house for "Wizard Fest". It was so much fun let me tell you. It did not turn out like I had planned it. I got spanked by my fidanzata big time.
SPANKING IN ITALIAN
Mia Moglie was the big Wizard and Jay came in second.
After the Fest was over we all enjoyed a very nice "Key Lime Pie" from the Cheesecake Factory. It was rich and delicious.
My fidanzata spanked me good, but she gave me a big hug and kisses to make it all better. It worked! Wonderful evening, thank you.
I am going to join Mia Moglie in the main house to watch the football games.
We will be dining on the Chefs Day Dinner later today. Smoked Ham Hock, Pinto Beans, and Diced Honey Baked Ham. I am sure that my shorty is going to prepare some cornbread to go along with it.
Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge phrase is (Non vedo l' ora di vederti). Yes, (Non vedo l' ora di vederti) soon for another round of spankings.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise















2 comments:
Buongirono fidanzata. Come ti senti dopo avermi dato una bella sculacciata?
"L' amicizia moltiplica la vita buona e divide quella cattiva".
Balstasar Gracian
È sempre un piacere vederti!
“Molte persone entreranno e usciranno dalla tua vita, ma solo i veri amici lasceranno impronte nel tuo cuore.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Post a Comment