Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!
Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good "Geisha Blend" and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. She reminded me the Chris the iRobot will be coming out of its cradle to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.
I will be prepping a new rock today for my next rock creation. My shorty will start one soon.
My playmate will be hitting up "Himmel Park" this morning for her "Tai Chi" class. Afterwards she will hit the pool.
We are going to the "Loft Cinema" to see the movie "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma". Should be different and we like that, smile!
Here is my latest rock creation. I will be putting a couple of rocks out in the hood today.
Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (pacchia). I think about the (pacchia) with my fidanzata, and girlfriends. I am lucky guy.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise






2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai in questo Hump Day?
"Il silenzio e fonte di grande forza".
Lao Tzu
Anch'io amo la vita tranquilla: niente drammi.
Chi non comprende il tuo silenzio probabilmente non comprenderà le tue parole.
Elbert Hubbard
Post a Comment