Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                    




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be on her way the the gym to swim shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a smoothie and some fruit for breakfast. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning and one of them is at the Sheriffs office. It is a nice morning here in the valley and such good sleeping weather. Speaking of sleeping I tossed and turned for most of the night. The possibility of another caregiver problem is stressing me out.

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie. Jet stay well.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, what is new?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, be good.

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie, always good to hear from you.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

JT, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...