Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!       
JT feeding chickens in Chandler, AZ


How was your day? It has been pleasant one here in central Tucson. It has been cloudy most of the day and not a drop of rain. I even got the Fiat 500 L washed and I knew that was going to get the wet stuff falling. Smile!

Chris and I had a good day of rest,relaxation and horror movies. I got my errands taken care of while Angelica was here with Chris.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. I got to have a nice short chat with JT on Skype today. I really do like Skype.

I have my clothes laid out for tomorrow evenings wedding and dinner afterward. I hope to get a few photos taken.

Well, you have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Later..Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

I LIKE THAT PICTURE OF JT FEEDING THE CHICKENS,,,lol
HE IS A NICE LOOKING YOUNG MAN.
HOPE YOU, CHRIS AND ELISE HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY.
IT IS DRY HERE ALSO JESSIE AND NEED THE RAIN BAD.
SEEMS LIKE EVERY PLACE BUT HERE IS GETTING A TRACE OF SOME WET STUFF.
SO IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN THIS AFTERNOON. SO WE SHALL SEE.
IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE RAIN,, BUT,, IT DID THIS A FEW DAYS AGO AND NOTHING.
TAKE CARE !
MARY AND BOB

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...