Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!            


How has your day been? It has been a different kind of day for me and my playmate. I had to don my DI hat and let loose earlier this morning for some BS that popped up. I really lost it today, but I let it take care of it self. 

Elise and I did a little yard work this afternoon. We hoped that it would rain but no luck as of yet. It is raining over at Jane and John's. Sup with that?

Elise prepared homemade waffles for dinner, with sausages and coffee. We watched a movie from "Netflix" that was pretty good. Elise also made some of her signature banana bread with nuts as well. It is so, so good! Yeah Mon'.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day went well. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Ciao............Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...