Monday, September 14, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!         
















How was your day? It has been a good one here in the desert of Tucson. I made my doctors appointment and all is well except for one thing that he want s me to keep an eye on. My A1C has risen a bit and are looking at the reason for it. I will see him again in three months to have another lab test done to check for more changes. Other than that I am good to go.

Chris and I watched some horror movies this afternoon. We love them. Elise prepared sandwiches for dinner, baby carrots, and potato salad. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise in office. She will be leaving shortly for the first practice of the "Tucson Women's Chorus".

Hey we are being on right now. I had better get my flip flops and get out in it. Jane and Loraine where are you?

Have a great evening.
Later....Jessie and Elise


Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...