Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: No Diggity by Blackstreet

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up at the same time like a slice of toast to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have errands to take care of today, but that can always change here it the Old Pueblo. We are going to play some "Mahjong" with Shoo and Stu on Thursday. I know that they expect to win but they will not, smile!.

    Elise and I are going to Douglas on Friday to attend Erik and Sonia's wedding party at the county club. The next day my playmate and I are going camping in the mountains with Sheila for two days. It should be very restful and serene.

    Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...