Friday, September 11, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rested!

Music listening to: U Remind Me by Usher

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I cannot tell if she will be hitting the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good Jamaican coffee. I will have some yogurt and fruit for breakfast soon. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Elise and I saw the movie "No Escape" yesterday and it is a very good movie with non-stop action. 

   We are going to "Live Theater Workshop" this evening to see the play "Laughter On 23rd Street". I has gotten great reviews and we are looking forward to seeing it. Before we see the play we will stop in "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. Margarita anyone?

   I have finished reviewing the wedding pics and I will start to post them today. I also took a video of the vows being said and I will post that first, so look for it.

  You have a wonderful TGIF! My playmate and I wish you the best day ever.

 Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...