Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!            


Mood: Rested!  Rummied!

Music listening to: Between The Sheets by the Isley Brothers

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning so it is no telling when she will be putting feet to the floor. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and some yogurt and some fruit will be had for breakfast. Woke up this morning feeling a little stiff and sore. It may be the weather causing it more than likely.

    I have to run an errand this morning and that is about all I have planned for today. I loaded a few more games on the laptop for our stay-cations. I will check them out sometime today. Why am I thinking about my famous tuna/jalapeno dip? Hmmmmm!

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Bobby and Janye will be here to care for Chris today. Have a great Hump Day! Nuff said Jane, smile!

    Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one sisters.

Loraine, behave!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Flo and John, be careful.

Mary and Bob, stay well. Yes, I got a little more sleep last night.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.

JT, what is new?

Olivia, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...