Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Eyes Wide Open

Music listening to: U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is at the entrance so she will up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt with fruit for breakfast. I have no plans for today so I will take it easy today. I will also tackle a class or two that I need to complete.

   I am going to try the coffee syrup with milk shortly. Should I give Elise a taste of it? OK, I will do that, smile.

   Have a great Humper! Nuff said right Jane? Smile!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

Jane and Papa John, be careful.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Rory, I got your new number, thanks.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sandy, good to hear from you as always?

Olivia, have a good one in the GA.

Monna, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...