Monday, September 28, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                   

Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Roller Coaster by the Ohio Players

    It's a Monday! How are you?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a smoothie and some fruit for breakfast. Yummy! I have no plans for today but you know that can change at anytime.

    We had a very nice time at "Zemams" last night. Elise and I were joined by Shoo, Stu, and Bobby. The food was as good as ever and we downed two bottles of red. We are looking forward to our next meeting there.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I took a few photos last night of the moon. What a sight that was. I also took a few more pics of my playmate for our upcoming 2016 calendar as well.





    Have a great day and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, what is up?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, stay well.

Sis, thank you for the pics of Josh and Shanna. WoW!

JT, how are things in Chandler?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...