Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!             



Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. I am out of fruit but I will pick up some today. 

    Angelica will be here this morning and I will run a few errands while she is here with Chris. It is a very nice morning here in the desert.

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what is new?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Flo and John, have a blessed day.

Shoo and Stu, what is up?

JT,have a great day in Chandler.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Olivia, what is new?

Janet, how are you today?

Jane and John, have a great day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...