Friday, September 25, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Get Down On It by Kool and the Gang

    It's a TGIF! How are you doing?  I started day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out making her way the the gym this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a smoothie will be enjoyed for breakfast. I have no plans for today, so I hope to be able to get caught up on posting to our blog. It has been a very busy and upsetting for me and my playmate.

    I fired one of the caregivers yesterday and that was no fun at all but it had to be done under the circumstances. Our woes with caregivers may not be over yet. It is always a concern that is never ending.

   Elise and I enjoyed our over-night stay-cation at the Fairfield. We, rested and we played games on the laptop for hours. Only thing that was missing was my world famous tuna/jalapeno dip!

   We saw the movie "Black Mass" yesterday and it was excellent and loaded with violence. Mr. Depp should get and Oscar for this one for sure. 

   Tomorrow we are going out for dinner with Dottie (Keno Queen). We are going to Cushing Street Grill. We haven't been there in quite a while. After dinner we are going to the ATC to see the live play Hershey Felder As Irving Berlin. It should be a good and it got great reviews.

   I will be posting pictures from our trip to the mountains sometime today. Here are some pics for the wedding reception of Erik and Sonia. Enjoy!

   Have a wonderful day and be careful out there.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Herman, thank you for the great rates at the Fairfield Inn. Elise and I had a wonderful time.

JONNY!

MY SIS-IN-LAW ANN

EDDIE

ALFRED AND VICKIE


ELISE,SARA, DONNA,EDDIE


ERIK AND SONIA ABOUT TO CUT THE CAKE 



SARA AND DONNA (VA VA VOOM)


JONNY 


    

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...