Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning              


Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Bailamos by E. Inglesias

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning but she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a bowl of fruit and smoothie for breakfast. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. 

    I have no plans for today, but we will be watching the 2nd debate this evening on the "Donald Network",smile! It should be a good evening.

    Well, I had better get to it with Chris. Have a good Humper! Jane and John no doubt that you will!

Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...