Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Ciao!

 Ciao!



FEEL BETTER SOON TO ALL THAT ARE NOT AT 100%

How is your Taco Tuesday going so far? So far so good here in the Garden District.

I am relaxing for a bit before I tackle the backyard area. I am listening to some Albert King Blues and some Lee Ritenour (Jazz). Come to find out that Larry our handyman loves the (blues). He is getting his groove on while he is working. 

My mom told me many years ago that one day I would like the (blues). I told her many years ago that I would never care for the (blues). Well, she was correct now that I am mid-aged I love it. Blues is music that you have to listen to the words because it is all about life the ups and downs. The Blues is second to Jazz for me.

I had to put Azalya in her kennel because she decided that she wanted to walk through a painted area that Larry was working on , so he had to retouch it.

Well, I think it is about time for that second cup of coffee. I put in a bottle of Rose’ in the fridge to chill. I decided to return to my old habit of having a glass of vino on a daily basis. I have to admit I felt better with that glass per day. It is something I learned in Italia.  “Chin, chin”.

We hope that your “Taco Tuesday” is a good one. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao…Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...