Monday, September 23, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

SORELLA JAYNE A SISTER BEVERLY

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Clawback a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a bit chilly this morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiin Blend, prepared in a "French Press". A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Hey, the "Chiefs" pulled off another close one for the third time this season. Mia Moglie was cheering them on.


 MIA MOGLIE CHEERING ON THE "CHIEFS"

My playmate is working on a new rock, and I will start one today. I will also be placing a rock out in the hood today.

I will be back in the working in the backyard again today. I will be cleaning up behind the guesthouse.

Well, our dinner from Tuxon Chicken was delicious. My girlfriend (Nicolette) recommended we give it a try We will be getting our grub on again from them.


TUXON CHICKEN AND FIXINS'.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I got a (butt) call from my fidanzata last night and it was good to hear her voice.

Today's challenge word is (freddo). I am feeling very (freddo) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

I woke up this morning at around 4am. I was dreaming that I was in Scottsdale where JT lives. I was visiting him, and we were out and about in Scottsdale. It turned into a lesson for JT about being the (elephant) in the room and what to recognize. I am Old School, and I needed to school him on a few things about that.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi programmi per questo lunedi?

"L' applauso e una ricevuta, non una bolletta".

Dale Carnegie

Anonymous said...

Stanno arrivando giorni freddi. Mi piace di più l'estate.
"Possiamo dire di essere vivi solo in quei momenti in cui i nostri cuori sono consapevoli dei nostri tesori." - Thornton Wilder

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...