Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


24 Sept (Edi) may you rest in peace. We will miss you.




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Clawback a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet this morning. I asked her to play some "Albert King Blues" for me today.

I will be back working in the backyard again today. I will continue cleaning furniture, and I will be placing furniture in spots in the back yard.

Mia Moglie will be going to her weekly Bridge game this morning.

I am working on a new rock and my playmate has just completed one that needs to be sealed.

Here are a couple of updated photos of the grannies.




HUDSON & CASSIDY



On Thursday we will be using our (Player Perks) for an overnight stay in Phoenix. On Friday we will attend the funeral service for our dear friend Sheila.

Well, I had better get to it straight away. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and healthy and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (senso). All of this illness and death all of a sudden is making no (senso) to me, but it is life. What so you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti questo martedi!

"Le decisioni rapide sono decisioni non sicure".
Sophocles

Anonymous said...

"Per lo più è la perdita che ci insegna il valore delle cose."
Arthur Schopenhauer
Triste ma vero.

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...