Saturday, July 6, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Girlfriend by Pebbles!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing?  It is another hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. Asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef will be schooling me on her (Mums) (Sarge) recipe for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. My Sous will be wearing her apron and Chefs Hat. I have no doubt that this is going to be very good.

Hey, today is Sorella Jayne's birthday. Give her a shoutout to celebrate her special day. Happy Birthday Jayne!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!






Hey, we were terrible at playing "Wii" games yesterday. We just plain (sucked) at it. We will get better for sure, smile!

I am halfway done with Module one of my Professional Life Course It is very interesting.

Well, I had better get busy and find my apron and Chefs Hat so I can be schooled by my Sous. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Fai Con Calma).  We all should (Fai Con Calma), right fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E il fine settimana!

"Quando non hai soldi, devi avere un atteggiamento".

Richard Pryor

Loraine said...

Sì, la vita è breve e possiamo goderci i momenti solo se facciamo con calma

L’atteggiamento determina l’altitudine della vita.
Edwin Louis Cole

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! IN THE HOOD Mood: Content! Cautious! Music listening to:  Jasper Jones a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It...