Monday, July 1, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good one here in Tucson.

I got Sorella Jayne to get her shopping done, and Mia Moglie made her PCP appointment. She is good, and in a few days, she will visit her surgeon for a follow up.

Mia Moglie and I stopped at Frozen Delight so she could get her yogurt fix, and I got a nice Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake.

Later I went over on Pima Street to have a look at Chris's Memorial Tree. It is doing very well, and it has several blooms on it. We will map out on paper how we are going to place the rocks and solar lights. Mia Moglie will be taking a look at it very soon.

Hey, what happen to today's rain event? Maybe it will happen tomorrow on Taco Tuesday, eh?

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I have to be ready for my girlfriend (Flo) visit tomorrow afternoon. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti auguro un sonno profondo.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Are you as hot as I am? I am talking about the weather here in Tucson. We need some more rain. I am sure that my girlfriend...