Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



Are you as hot as I am? I am talking about the weather here in Tucson. We need some more rain. I am sure that my girlfriends think that I am (hot) all of the time. Beep,Beep! Smile!

Mia Moglie and I enjoyed a good breakfast this morning at the "Hungry Fox", and it was packed.

After breakfast we drove over to see Elise's eye surgeon. Elise healing nicely. She will do a follow-up in two months. She is pleased that she doesn't have to wear the eye disks at night anymore. They were messing with her sleep. The swelling has gone down considerably. 

We stopped at Dairy Queen to pick up 4 quarts of soft serve. Three vanilla, and one chocolate. Ya Mon'.

She is now at "Frozen Delight" getting her (yogurt) fix. I have been driving her around ever since the surgery. She is happy to be back behind the wheel of her (macchina).

My playmate has started her "Professional Life Coach" course as well. So far it is very interesting.

She has a Zoom Book club meeting later this afternoon.

I just completed Chris Blog # 40. I will post it later this evening after I tweak it a bit.

We hope that you are staying cool desert dwellers. Continue to say hydrated. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to:  Girlfriend by Pebbles! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? ...