Friday, March 22, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Not Another Bad Date a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Coconut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives Alexa is awake, and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Ray Charles for me today.

My shorty is working on a new rock, and I will have prepped one for painting.

I hit up the treadmill yesterday and I will take a ride on it again today.

My playmate and I will be going to Park Mall today to see a movie.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bocciolo). The flowers are starting to (bocciolo). How about your plants fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Finalmente il TGIF! Cosa farai oggi, fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Il mio cactus ha dei boccioli e alcuni germogli fioriti. Amo la primavera!

Godetevi la musica di Ray Charles. Anche io lo amo.

Se non puoi essere gentile, almeno sii vago.

Judith Martin

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...