Sunday, March 17, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

17 MAR GRANDMA AT HER BEST!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Folly a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a Splash of Milky Way. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. We will be joined by Mia Cognata for breakfast this morning. She is occupying "Dew Drop Inn" room #2. 

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by. She also reminded me that I have my usual tasks to complete as well.

We enjoyed our dinner last night at the "Cup Cafe" in downtown Tucson. After dinner we headed over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play titled" Master Class". It is a about mastery being a decision. When mastery comes it does not come quietly for Opera Dive Maria Callas. It was very good, and the opera singers were fantastic.

16 MAR THE STAGE AT THE ARIZONA THEATER COMPANY!


 

16 MAR A LINE AT THE RIALTO THEATER IN DOWNTOWN TUCSON!

I will be placing two rocks out in the hood this morning before we head out for breakfast. We both have started new rocks.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. I will be striking up the smoker/grill. On the menu will be T-Bone Steaks, Grilled Corn on the Cob wrapped and seasoned in aluminum foil, Baked Potatoes. My Sous Chef will be preparing the sides, and she will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. My Sous Chef prepared a very good looking "Chocolate Cake" for me. I have been thinking about one for months and I requested that she make it for me a few days ago, and she made it yesterday. I cannot wait to devour slice or two with some Dairy Queen Soft Serve. Ya Mon'!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge idiom is (Tanto di cappello). (Tanto di cappello), to Mia Sous Chef for making the Chocolate Cake for me. Do you like Chocolate Cake fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oh si! Adoro la torta al cioccolato, davvero qualsiasi cosa al cioccolato.
Foto di riferimento del grande Winslow. "È una ragazza, mio Signore, in una Ford a pianale che rallenta per darmi un'occhiata."


Le persone che pensano di sapere tutto sono un grande fastidio per quelli di noi che lo sanno.

Isaac Asimov

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...