Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How did your day go? Did it end well?

It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today.

We are all packed and ready to hit the road in the morning after we have a good breakfast at "Teresas Mosiac". We haven't been there since the fire, but now they are open again.

Here are the latest rocks that are out in the hood. They are a big hit with our rock group.

26 MAR IN THE HOOD.



Mia Moglie is at "La Parrilla Suiza" with one of her book clubs. Since it is Taco Tuesday it is fitting that I ordered a couple of Tacos for my dinner. Tacos and birra, it doesn't get much better than that.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

We will have our cells, and tablets with us while we are away. Sorella Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Hopefully the Keno Slots will be kind to us, so listen for the Cha Chings!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Divertitevi!!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...