Monday, February 7, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good day here in central Tucson.

I prepared Grill Cheese sandwiches for dinner this evening. Elise's had tomatoes, avocado and baby carrots with hers. I had a slice of ham and baby carrots with mine. It was all good. We watched the series " Mary the Virgin" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the "Wildcats" play basketball. Chris and I are watching it on his TV.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


7 FEB MY LATEST

Have a good night sleep so you can be rested and ready for "Taco Tuesday".

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Non ho dubbbi che si possa fare una buona crostata di torta.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...