Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Feel Good by James Brown! 

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing this morning? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is supposed to rain tomorrow.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be busy. Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is still working on her rock. Mine is finished and I will post it today. I will be starting a new one soon.

My shorty will be attending one of her book club meetings this evening at "Bistro 44". I will have my knife and fork ready for some "Cordon Bleu". Should I have vino rosso or a cold birra? A puzzlement, eh?

Hey, this month is a milestone for me. I been in Home Health Nursing for 30 years. Woohoo! I am still going strong, smile! I believe in (lealta). You guessed it that (lealta) is today's challenge word. Let's hear it fidanzata.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. si, ho dormito molto bene la scorsa. E tu? Cosa succede oggi!

Loraine said...

Ho anche dormito bene. Sì, la lealtà è importante. Ho scoperto che quando sono fedele a coloro che mi aiutano, ottengo molto di più in cambio.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
Sounds like we all had a pretty good night.
So glad for that as well.
It's raining here and to be pretty hard rains at times. UGH !
Have a good rest of the day,,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...