Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Buona Sera!~

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are doing OK here in central Tucson.

It has been a busy day but I got in some (me) time this morning at the DDC. I picked up my perk gift and I played a few slots. I even won a little while I was there, but I just wanted to be away for a bit so I played and I enjoyed the time away. It was a lot of fun win or lose.

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with sausages, and eggs. We got it all down with coffee. It was all good.

I am a bit concerned about tomorrow's family gathering at Reid Park for Thanksgiving.  I see a few problems happening and some complaints as well. I have gloves, masks, sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and other items that Elise and I will need. We will be social distancing as well. I plan on making sure that is enforced so we don't bring anything back home to Chris or his caregivers.

I am sure that I will not be online much at all tomorrow with so much going on. We completed our new rocks and I will post them when I can.



Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Rosie, thank you for posting about Chris's picture.

Jessie said...

Buona sera fidanzata. Ad essere sincero, sono davvero preoccupato per la riunione della famiglia di domani a Reid Park per il Ringraziamento. Dobbiamo prendere la cena domani e trovare un modo per servirla caldmente. Vedo molte questioni e lamentele arrivare, ma sono pronto a mantenere la mia. Buona notte e dormo bene amore.

Loraine said...

Divertiti se puoi ma, soprattutto, stai al sicuro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...