Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It was a relaxing day today for me. I enjoyed listening to some Happy Music and some Down Home Blues. It put me in a good mood indeed.

My playmate and I both worked on rocks today. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


IN THE HOOD 10 NOV



MY LATEST 10 NOV
ELISE'S LATEST 10 NOV

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages and eggs for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is relaxed and enjoying his TV and supplement. My shorty is in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the news on CNN as well.

Tomorrow I will be donning my (Chef's) hat and apron. I will be hooking up s nice Bottom Round Roast, homemade three cheese Mac and Chees and snap beans. We haven't decide on which vino rosso to open up yet, but we will.

We took our annual picture for the year yesterday. I picked them up today and they came our very well.

Have a good night and sleep well. Stay warm and toasty.

Buona Notte....Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grande ragazza foto. Dormi bene stasera e sognare

Loraine said...

SarĂ  un bel tempo per dormire!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...