Monday, November 2, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here and all is well. We have been notified by Sheila that Dave's surgery went very well. We want to thank everyone for sending out the those prayers for him.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner this evening. Elise had sliced tomatoes with her sandwich. We watched 'Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching TV news. I am sure that she will hit up her Mac after the news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I got all of my planned chores done today to include shopping for this Wednesdays dinner. The (chef) will prepare "Pasta Fagioli" I love this meal and it goes very well with some nice rolls and a bottle of vino rosso. WooHoo!

My playmate completed her (gift) rock today and it is excellent. She has been working on it for four days. Here is what it looks like. Enjoy! My shorty has a amazing talent.


ELISE'S LATEST 2 NOV (GIFT)



PICKED UP 2 NOV

Have a good night and sleep well. I will have a chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...