Monday, June 29, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Was your day a good one? It has been a fair day for a Monday.

Chris enjoyed his massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. Chris has developed an issue at his G-tube site that I will have to keep an close eye on. My shorty and I are treating the area with anti-bi's. I also replaced his G-tube to be on the safe side.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. We also has baby carrots and pickle spears. It was very good. We watched "Game of Thrones" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is watching the news on TV. Chris is watching the Big Bang and enjoying his dinner.

I started a new rock today and it is just about finished. I have to say that it came out way better than I thought it would. Two Thumbs up! So good that I am going to pop open my pony keg of Warsteiner. I will enjoy a good ice cold glass full. Prost!

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. I have to get things set up for my upcoming continuing medical education classes that start on 1 July. 

We hope that you have a good night. Sleep well!

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

Erika, good to hear from you today. Stay safe.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che la birra sia stata spettacolare!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...