Monday, June 15, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





The day is just about done, eh? How was yours? Hey do you smell rain here in the valley? We do.

I prepared dinner this evening. We had grill ham and cheese sandwiches, slice pickles and baby carrots. It was very good. We watched the "King of Thrones" on Netflix with Chris. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house doing a little workout and and watching the news at the same time. I love it when a woman can multi-task. WooHoo!

Chris enjoyed his massage today from Rosemarie. He is relaxed right now and he is watching TV and downing his supplement via a Kangaroo drip.

My playmate and I will work on new rocks tomorrow. Alexa, has already told me that tomorrow is going to be another busy one.

Have a good night  and sleep well.
Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...