Monday, June 22, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






The day is done right? How did yours go? 

I was stuck in the house for the most part today but I got through it, smile!

I do have to say that the
"Wii" (PPE) arrived today and now console is no longer in (ICU). WooHoo!


I prepared grill ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. My playmate prepared sliced tomatoes and baby carrots to go along with it and it was all good.

Here is my latest #Hide Tucson Rock for today. My shorty is working on a new one and she is also planning a rock for Capo Jim. Enjoy!
MY LATEST 22 JUNE




I chatted with Country Granny today and she is doing so much better. Thanks everyone for the prayers and good thoughts.

My playmate is watching the news on TV. I am caring for Chris tonight. Chris is relaxed and he is enjoying his dinner. He is also watching the Andy Grifieth Show.

Well, I had better check on the fur-babies to make sure that they have enough water and food.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Adoro il tuo nuovo rock!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...