Friday, January 4, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!


LOVE OUR GIFTS FROM MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM

OUR GIFT TO MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM


Hey how are you doing? We are good here. Hey it is in the 70's and it feels good. I even turned on the Jacuzzi to heat up the water just in case I decide to take a dip. WooHoo!

Chris and Elise are watching TV in the main house. Chris is a very happy dude today because I put together his new Bose Wave and it sounds really good. We gave Sister Jayne his old and she is in heaven.

We heard from Marv today and that made us very happy. He is recovering nicely but he is still a bit weak. He is on a new med that will strengthen his heart muscle. He is still wearing the "Life Vest". He will see his doctor on the 16th for a follow up. I am caring for Chris this evening.

We are going to enjoy Taco Bell tonight for dinner. It should be very good. Hey tomorrow is a major event for us here in Tucson. I am taking my playmate out to Caffe Torino for her birthday dinner. We are going to be joined by my fidanzata and Capo Jim for this one and it is my treat.  It is going to be a grand evening with good food, libations, talk and tons of laughs. What a way to kick start the New Year. I gathered up bottles and cans to make sure that I have enough of duckkets to pay for this evening. If not I have my three sisters on speed dial along with Shoo Shoo and Flo. Yes, I got it like that, smile!

Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the weekend.
Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

WooHoo! Si fidanzata ha riscaldato piacevolmente. Sto guardando pantaloncini e magliette di nouvo.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora dei pantaloncini e dei giorni della maglietta!

countrygranny47 said...

Jimmy Hendrix and Janis Joplin,,,, lol
WOW, your looking good in that picture.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...