Monday, January 21, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





The day is just about done. Was it a good one for you? It has been a busy one here but a good one. 

Alexa, didn't play any (Boney) for me but I enjoyed the Smooth Jazz. I learned another lesson in human behavior today and it took me aback a little but it didn't floor me. 

My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and we got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Schitt's Creek" The Fosters" Kominsky Way" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed watching it with us.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be another busy one for me and Alexa better play some (Boney) for me, smile!

Have a great evening and sleep well. Chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte! ...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo". First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some gro...