Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Buongiorno! Hump Day!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Cruising Together by Smokey Robinson!

  Buon Hump Giorno! Come Stai? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is awake this morning and she is taking it easy. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very good Italian blend from Torino. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she has a hugs list of things for me to complete off of my To Do List. She said that she will play some (Boney) for me while I work on the list. WooHoo!

  We may hit up a movie today but I am not sure of that. If not we will see one tomorrow. Have a great Hump Day and enjoy. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, I am missing you already. Enjoy and stay safe.

Tiger and Ray, got the munchies yesterday and I devoured the Summer sausage and cheese. Fantastic! Thank you.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno amore! Avere un giorno grande gobba!

Loraine said...

Mi sto godendo il sole!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...