Friday, November 8, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!          

Mahjong Anyone?
        

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Season's Change

     It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is sleeping soundly. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is made from freshly ground beans this morning and my small salad is in the fridge. I will have a thick smoothie as well today.

      It is 59 degrees here in Tucson I have an errand to take care of this morning out on the airbase. A visit to the Class 6 store is needed. Smile!

      Elise and I went to see the docu-movie titled " Inequality for All". It was very good and very educational. it was about the vast difference between the 99% and the 1%. We learned a thing or two I must say.

      Later in the evening we played "Mahjong". It was Elise, Bobby, and of course me. Well Elise put out  a nice spread of snacks to include Cheetos the puffed ones. Once you start eating those you just cannot stop. I am here to tell you that is so true. So good!

     Elise won two games, Bobby won one, and I ended up with a goose egg. Oh well it was fun. This evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris we are going to the "Outback" for dinner. We will be joined by my girlfriend "Lila". You remember Lila the only woman that Elise allows me to date. I am going to talk to Elise to see if I can expand my horizon and throw in a couple more dating prospects. You can visit me in the hospital, I would appreciate that a lot.

    Well, I had better get to work. Have a great Friday and get out there and get that party started.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Happy Birthday Ray!

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and Papa John, see you on Sunday for HH.

Flo and John,stay safe.

Ross and Denise, what is up?

Sis, good to hear from you. Stay well in the GA.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I know you enjoy The Outback so have a good time!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...