Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning  


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye


      It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up?  I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and walking shortly. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and I am eyeing a bowl of oats, but I am thinking about glazed donuts, smile. I am also thinking about grilled 3/4 inch pork chops too. Elise left a a recipe on the dining room table that looks great. I believe I will have to look into this further. I must be hungry, huh?


     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I guess I will take it slow and easy today and hope that we get some rain today. The weather guru says that we have a 40% chance today and a 50% chance tomorrow. It's like playing the slots at the DDC. Now I am thinking about a Jack and Coke, smile.


    Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy it.
Later........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, wake up.


Jane and John, have a good day. John slow your roll.


Rosie, how are you?


Liz, what is new?


Ross and Denise, is your weather better today?


Nicolette, what is new around your way?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis? 


Sara, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

You're right. Got to rise and shine early or the heat monster will get us!

RoryD said...

Go wash your car. That should bring the rain!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...