Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hump Day!

Cheers!
I need some coffee!
Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: We Only Drink At Work by Mark and the Pentones

       Hump Day is here! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave but I think that she will not be getting up early this morning. I think she is getting back into Arizona time frame, smile! Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is in sight. We will be taking the Tacoma in for routine service this morning. We are going to drive it up to Phoenix when we leave for France on Monday.

      We will begin our packing in a couple of days and checking to make sure that we have what we need to get by. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

       Well, I had better get this Hump Day rolling along. Have a good one.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet hop to it sisters.

Loraine, I am ready to run in the rain today. How about you?

Jane, give Papa John a hello for us. You take it easy.

Flo and John, stay safe.

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Sara, did you enjoy New Orleans?

Liz, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...