Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!!


Good Morning  


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: I'll Make Love To You by Boys to Men


     It's a Thirsty Thursday. What's Up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up when I did, can you believe that? I had to pinch myself to see if I was awake, smile. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I am having a scone to go along with it. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris.


     Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon and that is about it that we have planned for today. We are waiting around for our new dishwasher to be delivered and installed this morning, due to ours giving up the ghost yesterday.


     We had a very nice time last night at Sushi Garden with Bobby. The food was very good and the place was packed. It has really changed inside since we last visited there. Then it was Elle's Wine Bar. I have posted a pic of one of our chow down items. Can you say "Wasabi'?


     Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a great day. I really do like my new tattoo. Thank you Elise!
Later........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet get up sisters.


Loraine,have a good day.


Monna, glad to hear that you had a good mini-vacation.


Jane, how is Papa John?


Olivia, how are you doing?


Dena, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm the lucky girl. All days are good!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...