Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning   


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: She Likes To Party by Rick James


     TGIF!! WooHoo! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but I don't think that she will be getting up early this morning. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and hot and I am thinking about a glazed donut. That is all I will be doing because I don't have any. Bummer! 


     We saw the movie " Magic Mike" yesterday and it was pretty good for a "chick flick". I was glad that I was not the only male in attendance, smile!


    After the movie we went on the airbase to pick up some last minute items for our trip to Nice, France. We returned home and Elise fixed breakfast for dinner. We had crisp bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. We watched a few episodes of "Breaking Bad" and we downed a few vodka tonics. A good evening. Angelica was caring for Chris instead of Rosie due to she called in sick.


    Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon. I am going to give the bidders a break and not put their cars up for sale this afternoon. I will be packing up my suitcase  for France. Don't get me wrong I am not getting soft on them, I am just busy today. I will be on that attack more than ever when they have the next bridge game for sure.


    We are going to Cody's Beef and Beans this evening. 
Bobby will be joining us for dinner this evening Can you say T-bone? We will so just that at Cody's tonight. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.


     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Friday and a better tomorrow. Please,continue to send out prayers for Papa John and Jane. Papa John is still hospitalized, we want him back home right now. Thanks!
Later.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's do it sisters.


Loraine, stay safe.


Jane, have a good day. Give our best to Papa John.


Herman, I will be calling Springhill Suites at around noon today to check on our reservations and to see if they have the authorizations for our stays.


Shoo and Stu,have a great day.


Flo and John, hey what episode are you on now in season 4 of Breaking Bad? We are on episode number 8. We cannot get enough of it. Smile!


Dena,how are things?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...