Sunday, July 22, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the weekend has come to a close. It has been a very good one. We had a very nice breakfast with Bobby this morning at the Egg Connection.

We returned home and Elise cared for Chris. I went to get the Tacoma gassed up and I got my ears lowered as well. 


I returned home and I closed my suitcase I hope for the final time. We watched a few episodes of "Nurse Jackie" with Chris. We also played some golf on the Wii.


Rosie arrived to care for Chris. We left for Joe's Crab Shack to meet up with Bobby and Jane. We had a very nice meal and we shared many laughs. It was good to see Jane and to get a progress report on John. If all goes well Papa John may get to go home tomorrow.


We will load up the Tacoma tomorrow morning. After Angelica arrives to care for Chris we will head out to Phoenix and check into the Springhill Suites Tempe Airport.


Elise is checking her email and I am watching TV. I will check on Chris after Rosie leaves tonight. I will log on tomorrow before we head out. Have a good night.
Cheers.......Jessie und Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Jane,it was good to see you this evening. You take good care of yourself. Give Papa a shout out for us. Don't you wind up that gift that we gave you too much,smile.


Herman,we will give you a call after we check into the Springhill Suites tomorrow. Thank you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...